Views
Helpful
Replies

Prompt Inventory Report

catkins101
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is there a way in UCCX 10.6 to get a report on which prompts are unused? I would like to remove old prompts that are no longer needed. I took over this position and have no easy way to know which prompts are being used.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

Unfortunately, no, there is no report that you can run that will tell you which prompts are in use and which are not.  You will have to do it manually by reviewing each application, its associated script, and the parameters assigned.

If someone has figured out some kind of automation to do this, that would be a godsend...

Hope this helps.

Sean

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

Unfortunately, no, there is no report that you can run that will tell you which prompts are in use and which are not.  You will have to do it manually by reviewing each application, its associated script, and the parameters assigned.

If someone has figured out some kind of automation to do this, that would be a godsend...

Hope this helps.

Sean

I've not tried this, but can't you export the script and see the names referenced inside it? This would not be perfect, but it would probably cover 90% of the prompts.

david

Hey

Try to look at the admin API, maybee that can help you

Get list of applications :

https://uccxServer/adminapi/application

Get parameters for each application :

https://uccxServer/adminapi/<ApplicationName>/?allScriptParams

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Not the ease of use I was hoping for but this is good info. Thanks!

Jonas Fraga
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello @catkins101 

Unfortunately there is no way CUIC provide this kind of info. The best way will be get through API the list of your prompts, the list of prompts assigned on all of your applications and with some python lambda functions compare them to see which prompts are not present in any of your applications.

After that I will recommend versioning your prompts on folders which will be easy for you identify that by folder used on your application.

In version 12.5 the prompt on each application should be available in the db in the Table AssignedPrompts ( What the db schema says )

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.