Views
Helpful
Replies

Report for manual outbound calls with wrap-up codes

JimmyW
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are running UCCX 12.5 with CSQ agents handling inbound and outbound dialer calls.  We have reports for this data that are both stock and customized stock. 

Recently, the call center leads are having some agents make manual outbound calls.  They would like a report on these agents and the manual outbound calls along with the wrap-up codes for these calls.

Does anyone know if there are stock reports that could be customized to show this data?  Or would this require a new custom report?

I have looked over some documentation on this and the database schema.  I'm not sure which table to find manual outbound calls.  But the agents would be making the calls from the IPCC extension.

I'm thinking we would need to join on the tables ContactCallDetail and ContactWrapupData??  Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks!

5 Replies 5

Never seen this report in CUIC. Also from my understanding this info is not captured in CCE DB. You have a better luck from getting it from the CUCM DB. Tough part is marrying the data from CCM and CCE'e wrapup code.

HTH

Senthil

Just noticed this is for CCX. Please ignore my CCE reference. My bad. 

Pretty sure the same answer applies to marry CUCM with CCX data.

-Senthil

JimmyW
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the reply Senthil.  I understand what you mean about getting the info for manual outbound calls from CUCM.  Normally that would be true but since these agents are logged into UCCX and using Finesse, I would think it logical to assume all their calls would be logged in UCCX tables as well.

For instance, if I pull up the Agent Call Summary Report (located in Inbound reports), I can see a section labeled "Outbound on IPCC".  This is populated with a number for the total calls along with Avg call time and Max call time.  Would this be reflecting the manual outbound calls these agents made for the time period?

If so, then I'd like to find out where I might find the detailed info for these calls within the data tables themselves in order to customize a report that would include the wrapup codes associated to those calls.

JimmyW_0-1713962888018.png

Any thoughts on this??

Thanks!

Correct, i have seen most CC products from Cisco (CCX, WxCCE and UCCE) don't capture that info in the CC DB. FYI learned that Webex CC apparently capture this info. 

They capture the counts and other ACD stats that you have shown in your screenshot.

The information that you are looking for is captured in the CDR of Cisco CUCM or 3rd party billing server.

Its also worth trying to poke into CCDR table of CCX, maybe it is captured there. If you find anything please update us.

Thanks

Senthil 

This is an old post, but may help you conceptually if you're thinking about trying to set up UCM CDR-related records into CUIC and then set it up as a datasource for you to query against it.
https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/cuic-datasource-for-ids-db/td-p/1862925