cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Standalone CVP goes to survivability after call hangup

cuentaflia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi  I got a CVP standalone VXML server and a call enter to a branch router and goes to the call studio script... and inside that script when I do a simple hangup function.. when the script tries to hangup what it really does is execute the survivability tcl script of the router.

Any ideas why that could happend,

Thanks..

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ptindall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

George,

Use the Cisco Subdialog Start and Return elements at beginning and end of your application, remembering to set a return value where shown as a mandatory setting on the return element.   Don't use the Hangup element.

Paul

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ptindall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

George,

Use the Cisco Subdialog Start and Return elements at beginning and end of your application, remembering to set a return value where shown as a mandatory setting on the return element.   Don't use the Hangup element.

Paul

I have been out for a while.. Tested now and the call is disconnected fine.. I just put a return value of "complete" I get that while looking on the helloworld app... but now I have a new problem... what should I do with cvp standalone (no ICM) when I need to transfer a call... I usually put transfer... set transfer destiny and then a HangUp.. If I put the transfer and then the sub dialog end the call is disconnected and no transfer is made... What should I do?

George

In standalone model you should also use the CVP Subdialog Return.  Try a bridged transfer followed by a prompt just to make sure the transfer itself is working OK.