cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.01 Admin Account

dferrie
Level 1
Level 1

When you install UCCX 7.x and run the setup wizard, you are asked to choose an Admin account as the last step. Aside from losing Admin Access to the UCCX AppAdmin and having to reconfigure any scripts that may be using that account for authentication. What other issues may arise or is this striclty AppAdmin related?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

It is as you say, just loss of appadmin and anything else that uses the account. I've seen people use the same account for prompt uploads, and I also had one where someone had used the crsadmin account for the UCCX AXL account. Not sure if it's possible to use it for RM/JT as well.

Obviously all this is a bad thing; ideally crsadmin should be solely for admin.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

It is as you say, just loss of appadmin and anything else that uses the account. I've seen people use the same account for prompt uploads, and I also had one where someone had used the crsadmin account for the UCCX AXL account. Not sure if it's possible to use it for RM/JT as well.

Obviously all this is a bad thing; ideally crsadmin should be solely for admin.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!