cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Contact disposition 15 - what does this mean?

UK User
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, 

I'm very new to UCCX reporting, and I'm only exploring the database now as we're experiencing a significant problem of large number of inbound calls (25%) not being placed in the queue that they're supposed to and 'ringing out'.

Our provider has suggested that it's BT's fault, but I can see the 'failed' calls in the ContactCallDetail table, with a contact disposition of 15

The database schema groups disposition 15 within Rejected calls. 

Can anyone explain to me, in lay man's terms that non-technical management will understand, what is happening to these calls?

Many thanks for your help. 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Below links will help you in understanding all the reports available within CUIC and their description in detail. Go through them to understand what all reports are there and about the fields they contain

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U36B58A5_00_uccx-report-user-guide-11.html

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/user/guide/UCCX_BK_UA808DBF_00_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-11.html

As far as this particular issue is concerned wherein 25% inbound calls are failing and if you think they are not legitimate, then the best thing is to analyze CCX Engine and Jtapi logs for some of those calls to exactly find out the reason.

It will be good to contact TAC for this and take it further with them.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

Tend to agree with Deepak.  Probably easiest to contact TAC and get them to assist with troubleshooting.

If I was taking a look at the system I'd first take a look at the list of services under 'Control Centre' in the 'Cisco Unified CCX Servicability' window (check the top right dropdown and choose this and press Go).  I'd guess that one of the subsystems is marked as 'Partial Service' and one of the services as possibly 'Out of Service'.

You'd then be needing to review the MIVR Engine logs via RTMT but given you're only just coming up to speed on the system, get TAC to give you a hand.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

nathan.a.reeves
Level 1
Level 1

Take a look at the stock report 'Aborted Rejected Call Detail Report'.  Do the calls show up in this report?

Thank you, I didn't even know this report existed - no training on this system as yet.

Yes; the calls appear, with the description "Reject: Setup Failed" I've found some more documentation through googling, which gives further information on this error - JTAPI Subsystem Accept fails.

This is the Java API I've read? What would most likely be causing this issue? I'm asking as I won't be the one investigating, but trying to speed up our provider...

Thanks again for your response. 

Below links will help you in understanding all the reports available within CUIC and their description in detail. Go through them to understand what all reports are there and about the fields they contain

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U36B58A5_00_uccx-report-user-guide-11.html

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/user/guide/UCCX_BK_UA808DBF_00_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-11.html

As far as this particular issue is concerned wherein 25% inbound calls are failing and if you think they are not legitimate, then the best thing is to analyze CCX Engine and Jtapi logs for some of those calls to exactly find out the reason.

It will be good to contact TAC for this and take it further with them.

Regards

Deepak

Tend to agree with Deepak.  Probably easiest to contact TAC and get them to assist with troubleshooting.

If I was taking a look at the system I'd first take a look at the list of services under 'Control Centre' in the 'Cisco Unified CCX Servicability' window (check the top right dropdown and choose this and press Go).  I'd guess that one of the subsystems is marked as 'Partial Service' and one of the services as possibly 'Out of Service'.

You'd then be needing to review the MIVR Engine logs via RTMT but given you're only just coming up to speed on the system, get TAC to give you a hand.

The provider has come back to us and admitted they're not sure what's going on, they've submitted to TAC and it's on as a P1.

Thanks again for your patient responses for a newbie! Very much appreciated.