Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX V8.5 - ANI and DNIS

Valber Carvalho
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Using a Script.aef I would like to receive ANI and DNIS from CAD.

I already have an user.layout configured and I can get others values using Call.PeripheralVariablex normally, but I don't know how I can get ANI and DNIS.

Does Anybody know how can it work?

Could you send me an example?

Could you help me, please?

Thank you,

Valber Carvalho

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

But I see ANI and DNIS in your screenshot.  What am I missing here, that you are asking for something which you seemingly already have?  Can you elaborate on your request?

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

But I see ANI and DNIS in your screenshot.  What am I missing here, that you are asking for something which you seemingly already have?  Can you elaborate on your request?

Anthony Holloway

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for reply me.

I was asking it because every time that I used the GET CONTACT INFO STEP in my Script, I was seeing this error:

An error occured while loading the script SCRIPT[scriptname.aef]. Please check log for more details.

This error was being shown when I updated my Script in CCX Administration/Applications/Application Management web page. Then I deleted the GET CONTACT INFO STEP from my Script, and the error disappeared.

I was looking for another possibility to get the ANI and DNIS without to use

GET CONTACT INFO STEP.

I think that I have some problem with my workstation, my co-worker tested the same Script that I had developed and using his workstation we don't see any error on CCX Administration, and everithing is working very well.

I will reinstall my Cisco Editor 8.5.

Thanks Anthony,

Have a nice week,

Valber Carvalho.

Hey, thanks for the rating Valber!  Just to confirm, the Get Call Contact Info step is the correct step to grab the calling and called phone numbers if you needed to know them during script execution.  Otherwise, they are automatically passed to CAD, and there would be no need to use the Get Call Contact Info step.

One additional question, did you run a Tools > Validate on your script?

Anthony Holloway

Hi Anthony,

No problem, I used to validate my scripts before uploading them to CCX.

After reinstalling my Cisco Editor 8.5 I don't have more problems to use the GET CALL CONTACT INFO

I am sending you two scripts.

-> GetContactInfoStep.aef - it´s working normally, I don't see any error on this script. I developed it after to reinstall the Cisco Editor 8.5

-> appGetValuesCAD_v4.aef - I developed it during my problems with Cisco Editor 8.5, and now I can't load this Script on my Cisco Editor 8.5.

No problem, how I said before everything is working now.

Thank you ,

Valber Carvalho

That is good.