cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Deploy

Joe Gilbert
Level 1
Level 1

I am migrating from cvp 9 to cvp 10.5. I've exported and imported 3 applications from call studio 9 to call studio 10.5. I then deployed these to cvp 10.5 without issue.

On the 4th application, I get an error when trying to run the deployApp.bat file. I get the following error.

*** Unable to deploy the application 'Util_PromptManager'. The error was: There

was a problem parsing the XML file C:\Cisco\CVP\VXMLServer\applications\Util_Pro

mptManager\data\application\callflow.xml: The content of element type "call_flow

" must match "(events?,element_def+,substitute*,hotlink*,hotevent*,error?)". Ple

ase see the global error log in CVP_HOME\VXMLServer/logs for more details about

this error. ***

Here is the error in the global error log.

01/05/2015 15:34:40.265, SERVER ERROR: There was an error attempting to deploy the application. The error was: com.audium.server.AudiumException: There was a problem parsing the XML file C:\Cisco\CVP\VXMLServer\applications\Util_PromptManager\data\application\callflow.xml: The content of element type "call_flow" must match "(events?,element_def+,substitute*,hotlink*,hotevent*,error?)".

Has anyone seen this error before?

18 Replies 18

Janine,

Its the callflow.xml file which is corrupt. Not the ActivityLogConfig.xml file.

If you do the steps above, you are correct in the ActivityLogConfig file will not update.

But that is not the file which giving the problem, so teh above steps, do not resolve the issue.

Regards,

Gerry

Oops, sorry.

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

For future reference, this issue is corrected with CALLSTUDIO10.5(1) ES5

Request TAC for the ES url.

I don't believe I am 'allowed' to publisher it here?

Here is the link to the ES 5 release notes:

http://www.cisco.com/web/software/280840581/124045/Release_Document_1.html

Why of why do Cisco not openly publish the ES for CVP?

This is a critical patch and should be available for all on Cisco Downloads CVP Section.

Gerry

Gerry,

The Studio ES was published in this post ES for Studio 10.5 for migration issues