cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using two CSQ's for one script

t.micahdavis
Level 1
Level 1

I was asked to make a change to a call center script that is a few months old. For reporting purposes they want to add an option for the caller too choose what they are calling one for members and two for providers. The sames reps will take both calls so i'm wondering if I am doing this the best way or even the right way. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In your script, for both the options you are setting two different CSQs that is fine as long as agents have skills for both these CSQs so that same agents can handle calls for any of the departments.

You can go to CCX Adminstration >> Subsystems >> Rmcm >> CSQ and open prinyltable report for both these CSQs and make sure the desired agents appear in both the CSQs. If not, then provide the required skills to the resources so that they can be part of both these CSQs

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In addition to good tip from Deepak, you may want to use "Menu" step instead of "Get Digit String" as one it's easier and cleaner and two you can control easier which options are allowed, etc.

As to setting CSQ name via variable and sharing the same queue logic it's desired, so that you don't end up with unnecessary code, as long as the logic is the same or can be controlled via other variables.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In your script, for both the options you are setting two different CSQs that is fine as long as agents have skills for both these CSQs so that same agents can handle calls for any of the departments.

You can go to CCX Adminstration >> Subsystems >> Rmcm >> CSQ and open prinyltable report for both these CSQs and make sure the desired agents appear in both the CSQs. If not, then provide the required skills to the resources so that they can be part of both these CSQs

Regards

Deepak

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In addition to good tip from Deepak, you may want to use "Menu" step instead of "Get Digit String" as one it's easier and cleaner and two you can control easier which options are allowed, etc.

As to setting CSQ name via variable and sharing the same queue logic it's desired, so that you don't end up with unnecessary code, as long as the logic is the same or can be controlled via other variables.