cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Web Services API Documentation

dudley810
Level 1
Level 1

Instead of using CTIOS Toolkit which looks like it is COM based.  Is there a web service api document that you can use to code your own .net client for Cisco CTI?

3 Replies 3

hemajosh
Level 4
Level 4

Cisco Advanced Services offers a Web Services interface to CTIOS. The CTIOS Web Service provides a SOAP XML web method call interface to the CTIOS Server. It's use will require the customer or partner to develop an application that implements the CTIOS Web Service WSDL. This can be done with just about any programming language available which supports HTTP and SOAP XML constructs.

You have to reach out to your cisco Services Account Manager to get more info.

Here is the doc link which talks more about this in detail:

https://developer.cisco.com/site/ctios/documentation/ 

Let me know if this answered your query.

Regards
Hemant

I suppose Cisco Advanced Services to get Web services interface to CTIOS will add cost to both vendor and customer or is it completely free?

I don't think it's free.  You can reach out to your Account Manager to get the complete details.
This is one of the FAQ listed in above doc shared before:

How do I purchase this Extension?

To attain a quote, additional associated consulting, or more information for this extension – please contact your Cisco

Services Account Manager (SAM) for a Statement Of Work (SOW) – and please send your request to: customapplication-

request@cisco.com.

Note: The CTIOS Web Service provides a programming interface, which the customer, partner, or Cisco Custom

Engineering Services can use to build any number of different applications. Purchasing the CTIOS Web Service

software does not include any Advanced Services consulting time around the use of the API. Any additional consulting

help with building an application using this API would be purchased separately.