cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Zoom Call Recording with CCX

Ahmed Adeyemi
Level 4
Level 4

Has anyone used Zoom call recording for CCX 10.X (10.6)? I am trying to find out if this integrates smoothly with CCX and also if i can use the call recording gadget to give the agents and supervisors the on-demand recording feature. Also, in the case of screen recording, is there anything additional i need to do.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

rossporubski
Level 4
Level 4

We use it on v8.5 UCCX and yes the gadget works. We also will also be using it for silent monitoring as well. Works great.

View solution in original post

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Zoom is one of a very good third party product available for Contact Center applications to be used for monitoring/recording solution. Check the below link for more which has customer comments and lot of other helpful information:

https://marketplace.cisco.com/catalog/companies/zoom-international/products/zoom-qm-suite

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

eric.butcher
Level 1
Level 1

Yes

I believe you have to do mediasense integration for the on-demand thing, or at the very least built-in bridge based recording, but zoom does that just fine.  You could also write your own gadget for it if you felt so inclined.

They also have a pretty good API for managing recordings / retrieving them programmatically.

Thanks Eric. Thats what i plan on doing. I am hoping i could somehow write a gadget that would help manage the recordings but i'm not a big guy at writing API's so i might have to pull a tooth out in order to achieve this goal.

I will definitely be using BiB because it will also help for the silent monitoring feature.

rossporubski
Level 4
Level 4

We use it on v8.5 UCCX and yes the gadget works. We also will also be using it for silent monitoring as well. Works great.

Awesome, thanks for the response. In your setup, did you have to integrate it to the script(s) or once you have it completed on the CUCM, thats all thats required? How did you integrate it for the silent monitoring piece?

Integrate in CUCM and manage accordingly. The silent monitoring is built in but its turned off by default. You need additional licensing to utilize that feature. Once you have the licensing its active.

AlphaSights is a next-generation information services firm working alongside the world’s leading investors, strategists, and decision-makers.

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Zoom is one of a very good third party product available for Contact Center applications to be used for monitoring/recording solution. Check the below link for more which has customer comments and lot of other helpful information:

https://marketplace.cisco.com/catalog/companies/zoom-international/products/zoom-qm-suite

Regards

Deepak

Dilyan Dimov
Level 1
Level 1

For the screen recording there is a thin client that should be installed on the desktops (Windows only). It will connect to the server and will wait for a call in order to start capturing. It is a background process and it is completely silent for the users.

Regarding the on-demand recording - there is no such feature at the moment. There is something called "Prerecording" which is recording everything by default and will keep it for few minutes. Then there is a XML app that you can run on the phone to choose what to keep.

For screen recording, I am using Airshou app. The recording is really simple with this application. You can download Airshou on all the smartphones.