cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Super User Admin in CX Cloud - Where to start?

I'm new to CX Cloud and I've been designated as the Super User Admin. Where should I start?

Thanks,

Charlotte

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jchopp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Charlotte,

Thank you for reaching out with your question today, I'm happy to assist you with starting your CX Cloud journey!

Super User Admins in CX Cloud can access all capabilities across all assets and, can manage all CX Cloud users and their access.  This means your role is crucial to getting your team started in both adopting and utilizing CX Cloud. 

Super User Admins within CX Cloud are responsible for claiming/adding contracts into your CX Cloud instance so that your Cisco assets will populate into the platform.  As well as adding users from your team to the platform and adjusting user access to determine what they can and cannot view within the platform.  

For some tips on how to get started as SUA within CX Cloud see this resource here.  To unlock access to your CX Cloud account and begin adding contracts to your account see the attached document below.  To view the admin settings guide for CX Cloud see this resource here.

If you have any further questions or need more clarification, please don't hesitate to let me know. If the information provided has been helpful in resolving your inquiry, kindly consider marking it as "Accepted as Solution".

Thank you for your inquiry and have a great day!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @Charlotte.GreenIT,

As the super user admin, you'll manage user accounts and permissions. Set up accounts for other team members based on their roles and responsibilities within the CX Cloud platform. Assign appropriate permissions to ensure secure access. You could also review and configure security settings within the CX Cloud platform. This includes authentication methods, access controls, and other security measures to protect the platform and the data it manages.

Finally, configure policies and rules within CX Cloud that align with your organization's security requirements. These policies may include firewall rules, threat detection, content filtering, and so on....

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

Thank you!

jchopp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Charlotte,

Thank you for reaching out with your question today, I'm happy to assist you with starting your CX Cloud journey!

Super User Admins in CX Cloud can access all capabilities across all assets and, can manage all CX Cloud users and their access.  This means your role is crucial to getting your team started in both adopting and utilizing CX Cloud. 

Super User Admins within CX Cloud are responsible for claiming/adding contracts into your CX Cloud instance so that your Cisco assets will populate into the platform.  As well as adding users from your team to the platform and adjusting user access to determine what they can and cannot view within the platform.  

For some tips on how to get started as SUA within CX Cloud see this resource here.  To unlock access to your CX Cloud account and begin adding contracts to your account see the attached document below.  To view the admin settings guide for CX Cloud see this resource here.

If you have any further questions or need more clarification, please don't hesitate to let me know. If the information provided has been helpful in resolving your inquiry, kindly consider marking it as "Accepted as Solution".

Thank you for your inquiry and have a great day!

Thank you Jaxson!

jshupick
Level 7
Level 7

Thank you for sharing! Great info!

bezik
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for sharing! Great info!

ghanson
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

You can also take a look at the following, which can help guide you through your CX Cloud experience:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/cx-cloud/cx-cloud-guided-resources/ta-p/4763384