cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SUM and AS support for UCCX Script

Imran Khan
Level 1
Level 1

We have a customer who have database dips setup between UCCX and SQL Server. Everthing is working fine but they are trying to run a query which has SUM and AS in the query. When I run the query, I see the correct results but when I try to set the field which is been summed, it goes into SQL Error branch. I was wondering if that is supported. The query is as follows.

SELECT account_no, occupant_code, SUM(a.trans_amt) AS Total FROM pu_balance_hist a WHERE account_no = '12345' AND a.occupant_code = '12' AND trans_type in ( 'N','I') AND a.trans_date >= ( CONVERT (date, getdate()-365)) GROUP BY a.account_no, a.occupant_code,a.trans_date

2 Replies 2

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

I think this could be issue with Executing a MS SQL Stored Procedure. Its not related to SUM . I would request you to refer the following url  Executing a MS SQL Stored Procedure - UCCX 8 | Contact Center | Cisco Support Community | 5926 | 11172061 for related information.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Samuel Womack
Level 5
Level 5

Without knowing anything about what your Field Select tab looks like in your DB Get Step..ensure the Variable you are trying to set is the Data Type the DB is returning..