Views
Helpful
Replies

CuCM doesn't reach our lab

dada
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Joseph,

I’m configuring our lab for testing on UCCE.

I installed TSSOVA01 having IP address 192.168.204.20.

I did a ping from TSS to CuCM 10.10.20.1 and I received packets.

I did a ping from CuCM 10.10.20.1 using ssh to TSS and I didn’n receive any packets.

Is there a rule on your router avoiding to reach our lab?

Could you please solved this issue because it’s blocking for our testing?

Thanks,

Milo Maio

18 Replies 18

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Looks like a routing issue and we are looking at it at the moment.

Joe

Hi,

Waiting for your feedback, thanks for your help.

Milo

Hi,

I did traceroute on CuCM using SSH session and on TSS.

In attachment pics showing both traceroute.

Regarding traceroute TSS -> CuCM -> route is completed and ping is ok

TracerouteOnTSStoCuCM.png

Regarding traceroute CuCM-> TSS -> route is not completedTracerouteOnCuCMtoTSS.png

ecorban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi Philippe

please run to do a tracert –d from CuCM to the your ip address ? also can u do it from source your ip address to CUCM ?

Thanks

Hi,

have you received my mail with info regarding traceroute?

eublack
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I have assigned to work on the above issue. Thanks for traceroute information. Currently debugging the issue at present. Will provide update as soon as resolved.

Eugene

Hello,

To duplicate the issue, do you have another target IP address that I can test e.g. 192.168.204.x? Also, I assume there are no inbound firewall rules on TSS that are denying icmp?

Hi,

it seems you have changed CUCM configuration. TSS cannot ping CUCM anymore and we have no more access to CUCM interface page.

We have another installed device with IP address 192.168.204.41. That device and TSS can ping each other but none of them can ping CUCM.

Moreover, on our account sandbox lab, we can see Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise is active but we have a button to reserve it. Yesterday, on same page, lab was active and we had a time counter indicating left time of lab reservation.

Emilie

Hi,

My colleague Eugene is troubleshooting this issue. The fact that you cannot get to the CUCM is most likely a symptom of this. Do you require access to the CUCM? I understand that this issue is completely blocking your testing.

He will provide updates through this thread.

Is there a way we can install your application locally? we could provide you with a machine on the network that you could administer. This would solve the issue we are currently facing

Regards,

Joe

Hi Joseph,

installation of our lab needs a structure at your place that maybe takes more time than we have, because we have to deploy TSS and install turret.We would need several VM and we prefer to use our lab because it's already ready for testing.

We noted CuCM 10.10.20.1 is available again, we can browse administration page and we can reach it by TSS.

We did a treceroute on a SSH session on 10.10.20.1 and we noted that communication is blocked at 10.10.0.133.

Milo

Hi Joe,

The possibility to deploy our solution in your lab is currently under evaluation.

Our TSS can be provided as an OVA you should deploy in your lab.

Additionally we would need a Win7 VM where to install our application.

Would you have the capability to deploy an OVA file if we provide it to you?

As Milo has mentionned, we would prefer not to deploy our system directly in your environment.

Additionally to file transfer and deployment times, we would be forced to spend time on configuration of our part of the lab.

When do you think you'll be able to fix the issue and provide an operational lab?

Christophe.

Hi Cristophe,

Yes we can deploy an OVA to you. We have an application can transfer the file pretty quickly. I will send you the details for this.

What are the Specs for the Windows 7 VM you need?

I am just conscience that you reservation in the CCE environment will run out soon. Testing from your own local lab would be more beneficial to you.

Joe 

Thank you Joe,

We would need a Windows 7 64b with 4GB Ram.

Christophe.

Hi Joe,

I can provide ftp access where you can get the OVA file to deploy.

Could we exchange that information by mail please?

Christophe.