Views
Helpful
Replies

BYOI - CGR1240 - Key Exchange Timeout Settings

odealya.price
Level 4
Level 4

Hello --

My company has developed it's own radio card to go inside the CGR1240.  We are using IoX and noticed that we need increased flexibility in setting a few key exchange settings.

• key-exchange timeout-hardcoded to 10sec => we need to have it configurable so that we can fine tune the value. Value between 0 and 30min should be fine (15min is the max lifetime of a packet in the network)
  • key-exchange retries : hardcoded to 5 => we need to have it configurable so that we can fine tune the value. Value between 0 and 10 should be fine
  • key-exchange session timeout: I think it is hardcoded to 1hour =>  we need to have it configurable so that we can fine tune the value. Value between 0 and 5 hours is fine

We are experimenting with devices that are on a very lossy network and need additional flexibility in these settings.  I'm not sure if this falls under IoX or IOS, could you please shed some light on this? Can you post a special image with these changes for us? I believe we are using a derivative of 15.6.1.

Thanks!

Odealya

0 Replies 0