cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how do I start local manager (LM) on my local host?

venkatsubbu44
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have CAF running succesffuly on my localhost. I am also able to use the ioxclient tool to connect with the CAF instance running and perform app actions on it.

I'm able to connect to https://127.0.0.1:8443 from my browser for the LM instance. However, it just shows me a blank page, with just a page title of 'Cisco Application Management'.

I tried running 'make' from within iox-dev/core/lm/scripts/ and I run into bunch of XMT or dojo specific error (I'm no expert in XMT or Dojo).

Example error messages:

error(303) Missing include module for layer. missing: xwt/widget/Background; layer: app/layers/main

error(303) Missing include module for layer. missing: xwt/widget/navigation/UIshellV15; layer: app/layers/main

final messages:

Report written to /home/vensubr3/iox-dev/obj/core/lm/build/release/static/localmgmt/xwt-bundle/build-report.txt

Process finished normally.

errors: 34

warnings: 65

build time: 81.726 seconds

make: *** [/home/vensubr3/iox-dev/obj/core/lm/build/release/static/localmgmt/xwt-bundle/app/layers/main.js] Error 1

Any help around starting/accessing a successful LM instance on the local instance along with CAF would be appreciated.

Thank You.

1 Reply 1

Steve Zhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Venkatachalam,

Are you using a non-English version Chrome? Please use English version.

Re: localmanager UI not starting, some js not found

By the way, please make sure the below things also.

- please configure the networking correctly.

- if you are using NAT, please set the related PAT.