cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Answer phone

matee
Level 1
Level 1

I have headset Bluetooth paired with cisco phones and working fine, but auto answer not work.

I tried to enable Auto answer with headset on DN but still any incoming call on phone not auto answer, is there anything I miss other than configure auto answer under DN 

12 Replies 12

As far as I know, you need to activate the microphone button on the phone for it to function as you expect.

Response Signature

matee
Level 1
Level 1

Do you mean button have label headset with arrow on phone, I press that button but the line open through speaker when I pressed 

matee
Level 1
Level 1

Support please

If you tell us what type of phone you have it would be much easier for us to help you.

Response Signature

matee
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco 8861

This button is what @Nithin Eluvathingal refered to.

IMG_4736.jpeg

Response Signature

matee
Level 1
Level 1

I press this button but nothing change, the button not light-up, only the line open like I will make a call

That is expected, you’ll need to press the headset button and then end the call attempt by pressing the soft key button. This should get the button to stay lit.

Response Signature

As @Roger Kallberg suggested, you need to activate the headset by pressing the headset button. To terminate the call attempted, use the soft key button.

Response Signature

matee
Level 1
Level 1

When I press headset button it shows to me on screen New Call and then I press End call button also I tried with softkey cancel but no light-up on handset

matee
Level 1
Level 1

up