cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Answer phone

matee
Level 1
Level 1

I have headset Bluetooth paired with cisco phones and working fine, but auto answer not work.

I tried to enable Auto answer with headset on DN but still any incoming call on phone not auto answer, is there anything I miss other than configure auto answer under DN 

12 Replies 12

As far as I know, you need to activate the microphone button on the phone for it to function as you expect.

Response Signature

matee
Level 1
Level 1

Do you mean button have label headset with arrow on phone, I press that button but the line open through speaker when I pressed 

matee
Level 1
Level 1

Support please

If you tell us what type of phone you have it would be much easier for us to help you.

Response Signature

matee
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco 8861

This button is what @Nithin Eluvathingal refered to.

IMG_4736.jpeg

ā€ƒ

Response Signature

matee
Level 1
Level 1

I press this button but nothing change, the button not light-up, only the line open like I will make a call

That is expected, youā€™ll need to press the headset button and then end the call attempt by pressing the soft key button. This should get the button to stay lit.

Response Signature

As @Roger Kallberg suggested, you need to activate the headset by pressing the headset button. To terminate the call attempted, use the soft key button.

Response Signature

matee
Level 1
Level 1

When I press headset button it shows to me on screen New Call and then I press End call button also I tried with softkey cancel but no light-up on handset

matee
Level 1
Level 1

up