Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration of CUCM 8.6 with CUEAC 8.6

Usama Alajrami
Level 1
Level 1

Dears

I need help regarding Syncronization error between CUCM 8.6 and CUEAC 8.6. I Have error with syncronizing CT ports as follows:

<TR style="BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none" mcestyle="border-style: none;">

<TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" mcestyle="height: 15pt;">

<TD style="WIDTH: 53pt; HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20 width=71 mcestyle="width: 53pt; height: 15pt;">Device DN</TD>

<TD style="WIDTH: 89pt" width=119 mcestyle="width: 89pt;">Device Type</TD>

<TD style="WIDTH: 57pt" width=76 mcestyle="width: 57pt;">Status</TD>

<TD style="WIDTH: 54pt" width=72 mcestyle="width: 54pt;">Error Code</TD>

<TD style="WIDTH: 107pt" width=142 colSpan=2 mcestyle="width: 107pt;">Error Description</TD>

<TD style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64 mcestyle="width: 48pt;"></TD>

<TD style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64 mcestyle="width: 48pt;"></TD></TR>

<TD style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20 align=right mcestyle="height: 15pt;">69988

Queue Location

Completed

<TD style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20 align=right mcestyle="height: 15pt;">69989

Queue Location

Completed

<TD style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20 align=right mcestyle="height: 15pt;">71711

CT Gateway Device

Error

<SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 0px; OVERFLOW: hidden" id=mce_0_start mcetype="bookmark">103<SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 0px; OVERFLOW: hidden" id=mce_0_end mcestyle="line-height: 0px; overflow: hidden;" mcetype="bookmark">

DeviceNumPlan MapMaxNum Calls value exceeds the limitation for this type of device

can you please help in this.<BR type="_moz" mozdirty></P>

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mrmhar1408
Level 4
Level 4

Yes Osama, the CTI template should be configured to add CTI ports and CTI Route point as the maximum calls in CTI Route Point max. calls 10,000 and CTI ports has max. only 200 calls. That's why you got that error

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

clileikis
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Usama,

Try lowering the busy trigger/max number of calls on the DN of your CUEAC template device and try again.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Clileikis

Thank you for your response,actually I tried to increase both,increase the Maximum with lowering the busy Triger NO CHANGE i face the same Error

Hi,

This is an AXL database layer error and means that value we are trying to update is getting failed by one of CUCM database validation triggers.

What do you have selected as the template device? I would suggest you create a new CTI Port, configure it how you like with CSS/Partition/MoH etc but leave the busy trigger and max calls as the default value.

Select that CTI Port as the template device and then try the sync again.

Dear Jamei

Thanks for your help i have solved the problem by doing these steps:

1-When i create CTI Route Point Template the maximum calls by default in th DN is 5000

2- the CTI Port when I create it the maximum calls is 200

The solution is reducing the number of  maximum calls in the DN of  CTI Route Point  to 200 to be the same or less to CTI Route Point.

Then i sync it goes fine

mrmhar1408
Level 4
Level 4

Yes Osama, the CTI template should be configured to add CTI ports and CTI Route point as the maximum calls in CTI Route Point max. calls 10,000 and CTI ports has max. only 200 calls. That's why you got that error