Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 HTTP: XML protocol

I am not having much luck finding protocol for the SX20 for HTTP control. If you follow the API instructions, nothing will work. I found that the host must be added to the command for authorization string. Below is a command and response that works. (login admin admin b64)

client:

GET /getxml?location=/Configuration/NetworkServices/Telnet HTTP/1.1,$D,$A,HOST:127.0.0.1,$D,$A,Authorization: Basic YWRtaW46YWRtaW4=,$D,$A,$D,$A,

server:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK,$D,$A,Server: nginx,$D,$A,Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 14:43:41 GMT,$D,$A,Content-Type: text/xml; charset=UTF-8,$D,$A,Content-Length: 252,$D,$A,Connection: keep-alive,$D,$A,X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff,$D,$A,X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block,$D,$A,$D,$A,<?xml version="1.0"?>,$A,<Configuration product="Cisco Codec" version="ce9.3.1.61bfa3834f2" apiVersion="4">,$A,  <NetworkServices>,$A,    <Telnet>,$A,      <Mode valueSpaceRef="/Valuespace/TTPAR_OnOff">On</Mode>,$A,    </Telnet>,$A,  </NetworkServices>,$A,</Configuration>,$A,

I am unable to make any commands work that change settings in the codec. The API does not even cover the hierarchy of XML commands.

I am trying to change the network service Telnet on or off from a XML command. Can someone give me an example that works?

Thanks,

Jim

0 Replies 0