cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisci ISE 2.3 "% Error: Unable to launch ADE-OS shell. Disk full. "

k.khussainov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I need your help in solving the problem. A couple of days ago I noticed that ISE began to respond longer than usual. I tried to log in via the CLI and got the message "% Error: Unable to launch ADE-OS shell. Disk full.". I read the Internet and found it seems to be a problem (https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-access-control/cisco-ise-2-1-issue/td-p/3190886). Unfortunately, we do not have a service contract with Cisco to contact TAC. Maybe there are some solutions to this problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Even if you had a valid service contract, TAC likely wouldn't assist because ISE 2.3 officially went end of support on June 17th 2020. We've known since March 5th 2019 that this end of support was coming.

If this isn't your only node, then the easiest way would be to reinstall the node from the ISO, then join it back to the deployment.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Even if you had a valid service contract, TAC likely wouldn't assist because ISE 2.3 officially went end of support on June 17th 2020. We've known since March 5th 2019 that this end of support was coming.

If this isn't your only node, then the easiest way would be to reinstall the node from the ISO, then join it back to the deployment.