cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

(HELP) Integration ISE 2.1 With Aruba WLC 3200

aship.barkiya48
Level 1
Level 1

I,m trying to integrate ISE 2.1 to WLC Aruba 3200 but i have some problem,Authentication Successful when i test via CLI in aruba WLC

but in ise showing this error

Result.PNG

error:5440 Endpoint abandoned EAP session and started new

can anyone help me?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Craig Hyps
Level 10
Level 10

Ashif,

I recommend open a TAC case to help resolve.  Too little information is provided above to quickly get at root of issue.

Be sure to review the 3rd-party integration guides for Aruba here ISE Design & Integration Guides

This one in particular should help: How To: ISE Integration with Aruba Wireless Networks

You may also want to see our Third Party NAD Profiles page which has an example Aruba-7005-NAD-Config

configuration.

For ArubaOS versions > 6.4.2.5 you may need to update the NAD profile with the following: 

Service-Type for MAB = "Call-Check"

Service-Type for 802.1X = "Framed"

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Craig Hyps
Level 10
Level 10

Ashif,

I recommend open a TAC case to help resolve.  Too little information is provided above to quickly get at root of issue.

Be sure to review the 3rd-party integration guides for Aruba here ISE Design & Integration Guides

This one in particular should help: How To: ISE Integration with Aruba Wireless Networks

You may also want to see our Third Party NAD Profiles page which has an example Aruba-7005-NAD-Config

configuration.

For ArubaOS versions > 6.4.2.5 you may need to update the NAD profile with the following: 

Service-Type for MAB = "Call-Check"

Service-Type for 802.1X = "Framed"

Regards,

Craig