Views
Helpful
Replies

RMA delivery for Singapore Site

erlangga.wibowo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco Team,

Our Customer in indonesia have cisco devices installed in Singapore Site. Those devices using 8x5 nbd smartnet. Our question are:

1. If there is hardware failure the RMA part will be deliver dorect to singapore or to indonesia first?

2. If rma deliver direct to singapore, is it come from singapore depo?

3. How about the SLA? Is it still NBD or how?

Thanks

7 Replies 7

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

as per i know the device register address they ship for RMA, not for any other sites.

NBD to site registered,  not to other part of deliver address as per i know.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

So we need to register the devices address in singapore, so if sometime hardware failure happened the rma part will deliver to singapore..is it correct? And is there cisco RMA depot in singapore too? So every hardware rma will sent from singapore depot..not from others country

yes that is my experience, as @Leo Laohoo mentioned can be delivered (may be correct also).

I have use case that not worked for me.  take example : buy equipment in USA and they installed India, they are not shipped to India (that was my use case before, but things may have changed now).

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi Balaji,

so what do you do regarding the case of purchasing in the USA and installation in India?

is it possible to register devices in other country but the Purchase from others country? (still in the same company)

example : we pruchased the devices in Indonesia and register the devices in singapore in cisco system?

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The replacement part can be delivered anywhere as long as someone is able to collect the package. 

The pickup is the same thing, i.  e.  Someone is at the intended site ready to hand over the faulty part to the courier.

Hi Leo,

Thanks for info..my concern is, our customer based is in indonesia, but they have sites in singapore. If there is hardware failure in singapore, where the rma parts will be deliver? To indonesia or singapore?

@erlangga.wibowo wrote:
If there is hardware failure in singapore, where the rma parts will be deliver?

That depends on the person who is raising the RMA.  

The TAC agent handling the RMA will ask where to deliver the replacement part(s).  The person who opened the RMA ticket can specify the delivery location.  If the person wants the part(s) to be delivered in Singapore, then Singapore it will be.  If the person specifies in Indonesia, so be it.

Pickup of the faulty part is the same.  In POWR, specify where the pickup is happening, nominate the pickup date and the courier will be there as agreed upon.