Views
Helpful
Replies

what recommended to me?

azahmed887
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Engineers

I need to ask if i can learn CCNP SPCOR even i don't work in ISP company.

I mean when i have time i love and enjoy how the ISP engineers work in company and the ISP network how is connected.

And my knowledge is CCNA level.
What recommended to me do engineers?

Wish to recommend what i do.

Thanks to all.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

if you study...SPCOR...prepare any physical/virtual labs..and pass certifications...You can be an ISP engineer...

Eventhough Currently...you are not working in ISP.....once you learn skills...You can try in ISP field right....?

If you  fully decided...not to work in ISP...instead of doing SPCOR..You can try other Courses....You can upgrade to CCNP Enterprise/Security...or you can  go for CYBEROPS..which helps you to advance in your career....

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

azahmed887
Level 1
Level 1

Any Answers ????

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello azahmed887,

Since you have already CCNA level knowledge....you can make few choices....based on your interest...

You can make preparations for CCNA Global Certification... or 

You can upgrade your skills for CCNP Enterprise/CCNP Security/CCNP Service Provider...

Since you are interested in CCNP Service Provider...Yes...you can go for SPCOR...Great choice...

You can download  SPCOR exam blue print from the following link:

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/s/spcor-exam-topics

Here is the link where you can some video content...SPCOR

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/s/learning-plan-detail-standard?ltui__urlRecordId=a1c3i0000005hdrAAA&ltui__urlRedirect=learning-plan-detail-standard

I also suggest you go with SPCOR official certguide...and you can also use tutorials(free/paid)... towards to SPCOR preparation....

All the best for your future studies...!! 

Best regards

Thanks for Reply @Gopinath_Pigili 

my question is even I not work in ISP company can be an ISP engineer with labs? if i study SPCOR.

if you study...SPCOR...prepare any physical/virtual labs..and pass certifications...You can be an ISP engineer...

Eventhough Currently...you are not working in ISP.....once you learn skills...You can try in ISP field right....?

If you  fully decided...not to work in ISP...instead of doing SPCOR..You can try other Courses....You can upgrade to CCNP Enterprise/Security...or you can  go for CYBEROPS..which helps you to advance in your career....

Best regards

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
I need to ask if i can learn CCNP SPCOR even i don't work in ISP company.

Learning never ends.

By saying that its your career path, what cert need for you to progress next level.

If i were you, i start with certification which required to help me progress in that area.

at the same time if i have time and enough money - i will pursue other tracks too where possible.

Now a days engineer must (i feel) know other area too to understand to resolve or design the issues (rather restricted to one segment)

Once you start Learning other area, you may be more interested to change the path of your area, may be you work for SP / DC or Security domain - depends on your understanding level.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks @balaji.bandi  that really helps me.