Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with Cisco Packet Tracer, Vlan

Novanard
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings and goodday,
In the image below I have setup two Vlan networks and I am trying to connect them to the server and failing. What should I add or adjust in order to make a successful connection?

Thanks.

10 Replies 10

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

can we have some more info please like a traceroute aND tells us where that dies out?  how is the server connected to the internal networks?

is this all cisco gear?

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hello,

post the zipped Packet Tracer project (.pkt) file.

There you go, thanks for the help, appreciated.
What I want to do is to connect all the Vlans to the server but it is failing. 

Hello,

I opened your file, and I have full end to end connectivity between all devices. Which IP address cannot ping which IP address in your topology ?

When I ping from 192.168.10.11 to 208.67.220.220

192.168.10.11 to 208.67.220.220
also 192.168.20.11 to 208.67.220.220

Hello,

odd. This works just fine (see attached capture image).

@Georg Pauwen wrote:

Hello,

odd. This works just fine (see attached capture image).

Hello, sorry I did not notice that you replied, well I think you made a wrong ping my friend, the coffee maker machine is failing to ping the server ( 192.168.1.11 to 208.67.220.220 ). Thanks for the help and below I will attach the project file.

Edit: The Coffe Maker machine is also failing to connect with anything not just the server, make sure to download the latest file attached with the reply.

Hello,

I don't think you can connect the wireless router the way you did. I changed the router to one with three layer 3 interfaces. Review the file attached. The coffemaker now has a DHCP assigned address of 192.168.1.100.

@Georg Pauwen wrote:

Hello,

I don't think you can connect the wireless router the way you did. I changed the router to one with three layer 3 interfaces. Review the file attached. The coffemaker now has a DHCP assigned address of 192.168.1.100.

Hello good morning and thanks for the help, after you fixed the coffee maker for me and the wireless router now the vlans I have ( Vlan 10 and 20 ) Can not communicate with one another, thanks.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card