Views
Helpful
Replies

MX800 - How to config the camera

vitor-carrasco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I work on GE in Brazil and we have a MX800 on a room. I was able to share the screen on it, to see myself on cameras, but I couldn't share the video recorded on camera on a Teams Meeting. Can someone support me on how to do this?

2 Replies 2

A MX800 is a very old device model. From what I know it would not work with Microsoft Teams meetings, other than if you have CVI, Cloud Video Interop, as then the Teams meeting would have a SIP uri so that the MX can join the meeting by calling the SIP uri.

Response Signature

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As @Roger Kallberg indicated, the MX800 is a very old and now obsolete device.   The last day of support was 31 March 2024.  I would highly recommend that you consider replacing the device with something more modern and supportable, especially if it's being used in a production environment.

To re-iterate what Roger said as well about MS Teams - the MX800 never natively supported MS Teams.  A gateway product (Cisco VIMT or Pexip CVI) would be needed to bridge the call between the two environments.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.