Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ATA 191 not registering on cucm

akram.root
Level 4
Level 4

Hello ,

I have a ATA 191 registered already on cucm 11.5 all work fine but after this ATA not registering on cucm , i had reset it and reconfigure it 

but not success , it give me his addrress IP and i can enter to it by browser and i can't modified anything ,just reading his configuration parameters , when i check the logs i found this:

local1.err Telephony: CUCM ERROR!!! [cucm_load_info: 285(tick=0x0)]load domain name fails

ATA191 local1.err Telephony: CUCM ERROR!!! [cucm_load_info: 304(tick=0x0)]load tftp address fails

Could you help me to redister this ATA on CUCM again ?

Best regards 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The problem is solved after configure  TFTP server address manually via IVR.

For IVR, hit ****
Enter password, default is 24726
Enter option 221 to configure TFTP server IP address

Best regards

View solution in original post

18 Replies 18

Thank you for your reply , but i don't have any possibility to put address TFTP in web gui of ATA

Workaround : Manually mention the TFTP's IP address in the ATA-190's web GUI.

Best regards

For what reason do you not have the possibility to do that? I know that it might not be very practical or optimal, but if all else fails it is a fallback option.

Response Signature

@Roger Kallberg wrote:

For what reason do you not have the possibility to do that? I know that it might not be very practical or optimal, but if all else fails it is a fallback option.

In this version i don't have provisioning to put tftp .

What do you mean that you don’t have provisioning to put TFTP? What version are you using on the ATA191?

Response Signature

Yes,  I use this  Firmware Version: 12-0-1-29 Nov 21 2017

Yes what?

Response Signature

For your question: What do you mean that you don’t have provisioning to put TFTP? In this version i don't have any way to put tftp via web GUI.

Thanks, all clear. For the next time that question is not a Yes or No question, if you took a little bit of more time to answer questions with an accurate answer you’ll save time for you and anyone else trying to help you out.

Response Signature

okay , for your previous  question  i  thought you ask me for this ( you don’t have provisioning to put TFTP? ) in this reason I answered yes , Sorry.

My question was “What do you mean that you don’t have provisioning to put TFTP?”, the essential part of that sentence is “What do you mean”. So that was the question and it cannot IMHO be answered by Yes or No.

Response Signature

I have not had good luck (ever) with ATA's properly using the voice vlan. My solution for this was to to make the port that ATA is using into an access port in the voice vlan and remove the 'switchport voice vlan' directive.

I agree with you on this. Trying to use voice vlan with these things simply don’t work reliably. Much better to configure the access vlan on the switch port used by the ATA to be the vlan that is defined for the voice network. That way DHCP assigned options during IP address assignment should work.

Response Signature

Thank you for your reply ,

That is mean on the port of the switch where the ATA is connected , i will configure : 

switchport mode access

switchport access vlan X 

X : voice vlan