Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection 10.5.2 Voicemail to Email Office 365 not working

haider.rizwan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am setup CUC 10.5.2 and Office 365 for emails. attached are the snapshots what i have done but voicemail to email isn't working.

what can be the issue on this? I didn't make anything in office365 end.

please help to fix the issue. thank you so much.

Regards,

5 Replies 5

keithpotter
Level 1
Level 1

Haider

Ensure you have the proper service account (impersonator) settings appropriately set.  Need correct service account pwd.  From your screen shots it looks like a authentication issue

I recently configured 2 CUC R11 clusters hence once the O365 engineer provided the correct credentials the system began to work as expected.

Regards

Hi, as per attachment, please help what should i do to fix the issue? thank you so much.

i suspect the impersonation account or passwords are not set correctly

Prashant Rajput
Level 1
Level 1

Make sure your exchange server name smtp.office365.com is correct. Check the DNS entries forward and reverse  both are working fine for smtp.office365.com. If these two things are OK, then select the option "Search for Hosted Exchange Servers Active Directory DNS Domain Name "  instead of "Specify the Hosted Exchange Server" that's it.

Also first do the test on same O365 integration page and see if it is working or not.

Hi Rizwan,

I will recommend following a nice document posted on Cisco Site. Please find the link below.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unity-connection/118828-config-cuc-00.html

Thanks,

VJ