Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM upgrade from 12.5 SU7 to 12.5 SU8

a6z69@yahoo.com
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

https://sec.cloudapps.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-cucm-injection-g6MbwH2

According to this link, We need save our environment from vulnerability.

So we need upgrade our CUCM from version 12.5 SU7 to 12.5 SU8, We need to verify this version compatible with UCCX 12.5 SU3.

Kindly advise what can we do ?
All cisco documents (Read me guide & Release notes) for 12.5 not 12.5 SU8 ?
We need officially document from Cisco 12.5 SU8 same12.5 SU7 compatibility ?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Look at the CCX Compatibility Matrix. It plainly states that all SUs of a supported major/minor version are supported unless there is a further qualifying footnote to carve out an exception.

View solution in original post

We have run the exact same combination without any issues, it’s fully compatible and functional.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

You can check the below document which includes the compatibility matrix for CUCM version 12.5x:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/12_x/cucm_b_compatibility-matrix-cucm-imp-125x.html

Note: If the SU version is not mentioned means that it is supporting all 12.5 release version 

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Look at the CCX Compatibility Matrix. It plainly states that all SUs of a supported major/minor version are supported unless there is a further qualifying footnote to carve out an exception.

We have run the exact same combination without any issues, it’s fully compatible and functional.

Response Signature

Thank you for marking my post and @Jonathan Schulenberg as the solution to your question. However as @Ibrahim AlQumairi was the first to give you the correct answer I would think that you should mark his post as well.

Response Signature