Views
Helpful
Replies

Self Care Portal and Single Number Reach

tacl75
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to know how do we enable/disable single number reach from end user self care portal ?

Currently, in 8.6. 2 end user page, I am able to uncheck the line association to disable Single number reach but after migrating to 10.5, it seems that I cant see a checkbox to uncheck or check.

Is there some config needed in the system to allow user to enable/disable themselves?

Current users are all assign with Standard CCM End user roles and they are using UDP instead of physical phones.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

TACL

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/useroptions/10_5_1/CUCM_BK_U437D0F8_00_self-care-user-guide-1051.html#CUCM_TK_A88479D8_00

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Rawat. I have read before and there is no checkbox or function for me to enable/disable the SNR. Is there some settings or configuration needed to allow users to do that ?

The user himself cannot enable/disable mobility (as a whole) for him in self care portal, that has to be done in CUCM admin, however, he can enable/disable the RDPs he has configured via self care portal.

If you don't see the additional phones option, and to add new ones, is because the user is not even enabled for mobility.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate