Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SMART LIC 12.X - how to use Bundle UWL 35 License

Greetings,

I have Activated Smart licenses to Call Manager from smart account registration.

I have noticed that it is not utilizing BE6000 Starter Bundle UWL 35 license at all. Secondly I have notices it is also not utilizing Basic Messaging User (Voicemail) license. And for one another site it is not utilizing UCXN-12X-SC-PORTS.

Can you please advice me how can I make this licenses used.

Kind Regards,

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

The BE6000 Starter Bundle UWL 35  bundle was an old promotion AFAIK its no more active. Btw are you using FLex or perpetual license ?

This was activated using the command from CLI utils BE6000Mode enable

The licenses usage reported will be based on what you have configured . if  The user has advanced voicemail access basic licenses wont be used.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

b.winter
VIP
VIP

You need to enter the command via CUCM-CLI "utils BE6000Mode enable" and then select the appropriate Starter Bundle.
About the Unity Licenses: Do you also have connected your Unity to the Smart Account? And have you configured Voicemail-User and / or Speech Connect Ports (they are per default in every order I think, but I have never used them)? If not, no licenses are needed and no licenses will be used.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

The BE6000 Starter Bundle UWL 35  bundle was an old promotion AFAIK its no more active. Btw are you using FLex or perpetual license ?

This was activated using the command from CLI utils BE6000Mode enable

The licenses usage reported will be based on what you have configured . if  The user has advanced voicemail access basic licenses wont be used.

Response Signature

Dear Nithin,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I have perpetual license. I will try this command and check.

Dear b.winter,

Yes I have already added the Unity to Smart Account.

I have one more question, do we need to have  any Server count license. If I have 2 servers, with 1 Publisher and 1 Subscriber for CUCM and CUC.

In every Cluster (CUCM cluster with CUCM and IMP / CUC Cluster) only the Pub is taking care about the licenses.

Only pub connect with SMART account.

Response Signature

b.winter
VIP
VIP

You need to enter the command via CUCM-CLI "utils BE6000Mode enable" and then select the appropriate Starter Bundle.
About the Unity Licenses: Do you also have connected your Unity to the Smart Account? And have you configured Voicemail-User and / or Speech Connect Ports (they are per default in every order I think, but I have never used them)? If not, no licenses are needed and no licenses will be used.