cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is admin.webex.com still accessible for admins after ADFS integration?

filimonic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there. 

I have a little question: Is admin.webex.com still accessible for admins after AD Federation Services integration, when FS is down?

I want to enroll webex integration with ADFS, but I am afraid of failure of ADFS will make admin interface unavailable to me.

Will I loose administrator access to WebEx if my ADFS service goes down? Can I somehow create a "backup admin" user, that does not hit ADFS authorization when using WebEx?

1 Accepted Solution

3 Replies 3

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
There is no direct local login to Control Hub like the legacy site admin, however, I do believe your partner - who setup the org will still the ability to login to your customer org. If there was ever a failure in ADFS, you should be able to contact them to assist in either disable SSO or make any required changes in Control Hub to get it back online.

Note, after enabling SSO - there are a number of alerts, and notifications to let you know status - specifically for certifications and expiration which are easy to forget.

And if I create separate user (@gmail.com, not claimed domain) in both AD
and WebEx as backup admin, and sync it using CDConnector to WebEx, will
webex authorize this user after enabling SSO with webex (not AD) password?

Hi filimonic,

Would adding an external admin account address the concern?

https://help.webex.com/en-us/nej2a6cb/Add-and-Manage-External-Administrators-in-Cisco-Webex-Control-Hub