Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Contact Center / Filepath URL Expiration

david_legrand
Level 4
Level 4

Dear all,

I am playing with Webex Contact Center APIs to get the list of Captures, using https://api.wxcc-{{datacenter}}.cisco.com/v1/captures/query.

All is fine except that, whatever is the value I enter in the paylod for the urlExpiration tag, the URL returned on the filepath field always expires after 1 hour.

If you look to the attached document, you see that the filePath contains a Amz-Expires paramter that is set to 3600.
  • Isn't the urlExpiration option meant to set the URL expiration ?
  • Is there a global paramter that overwrites the urlExpiration ?
  • How could I extend the validity of this URL ?
Thanks in advanced for your help on this.

David

1 Accepted Solution

Raffaele Lagana
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It appears that the maximum value the urlExpiration tag can be set to is 60 minutes. If you set it to anything larger than that it will default to the maximum of 60 minutes. I was able to confirm this in testing. If I set it to anything lower than 60 (but higher than 0), it sets it to the time I've specified, as expected.

Are you experiencing different behaviour to the above?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Raffaele Lagana
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It appears that the maximum value the urlExpiration tag can be set to is 60 minutes. If you set it to anything larger than that it will default to the maximum of 60 minutes. I was able to confirm this in testing. If I set it to anything lower than 60 (but higher than 0), it sets it to the time I've specified, as expected.

Are you experiencing different behaviour to the above?

Hello Rafaele.

Thanks for your answer.

This complexifies the possibility to save the recording link into a CRM for exemple. It would be great if the urlExpiration duration could be extended.

Understood. Feel free to create an idea/feature for this, done here; https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas. Product Management monitor that forum to see ideas that customers request, it helps gauge popularity. They usually reply there with their feedback (not time bound however).