Views
Helpful
Replies

CBW 150AX stuck in boot loop

lpandolfini
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

I have a cluster of 6 CBW150AX access points, yesterday I was upgrading the firmware from version 10.5.2.0 to 10.6.2.0 and after the reboot one of the AP got stuck in a boot loop (the other five were updated correctly).

The LED on the AP blinks white for one second when the network cable is connected, then blinks green for something like 20 seconds, then white again for less than 1 seconds, then blinks green again, and so on.

I checked on the manual and the blinking green phase seems to be the first boot phase.

Could someone help me to fix this issue? I'm unable to connect via network, obviously, and I searched for some info on how to connect via console, but didn't find anything.

Thanks

Luca

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

pieterh
VIP
VIP

this device has no serial console port -> I suggest to register an RMA at  your Cisco partner or Cisco direct

pieterh_0-1702042155624.png

View solution in original post

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try reset to facotory and check is that can be workable, if still issue, then TAC for RMA.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

pieterh
VIP
VIP

this device has no serial console port -> I suggest to register an RMA at  your Cisco partner or Cisco direct

pieterh_0-1702042155624.png

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try reset to facotory and check is that can be workable, if still issue, then TAC for RMA.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help