cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Air-AP3802E-D-K9 Access Point Firmware

sachinc01
Level 1
Level 1

We have purchased Cisco Air-AP3802E-D-K9 Access Point from you in Sep-16 and now we need latest Mobility Express firmware Version - 8.3.112.0 (Link given below). But unable o download Firmware Can you please help me to download Firmware .

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=286304981&flowid=80423&softwareid=286289839&release=8.3.122.0&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Regards,

Sachin

4 Replies 4

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Sachin,

Please provide more information on why you can't download the firmware? Are you unable to access the download site or are you having problems logging in, etc.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Dear Sir,

I have able to access web site but unable to download mobility Express software.

Cisco is saying :-(This product is on the moment not covert under a contract and without a contract it is not possible to download software) I will agree to purchase contract  This services contract (CON-SNTC-AP3802) will allow to download both type of AP software’s (Mobility Express & Lightweight)sss.PNG

Please confirm then I will process to purchase this service contract.

Hi Sachin,

CON-SNT-AIR2EDK9 you can buy this..

in this you can get the software download option as well as you can raise the TAC case also if there is any issues with the hardware then the replacement will be Next Business Day

Sudhir Gupta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sachin,

pls share the error you are facing

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card