Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP 10.5 Studio issue when dynamic configurations enabled

syedferoz532
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was upgrading CVP 8.5 apps to 10.5 and I was able to compile all the code including the custom elements. But when I validate the application,  it is showing the configuration error on all the Form elements  . “Configuration error : “”Voice Gramar”, “DTMF Grammar”, “Voice Keyword”, “DTMF Keypress”, all cannot be blank ”. Usually this issue should not occur if we have they dynamic configuration and Base configuration checked in the setting tab of the element.

I tried setting blank space in one of the grammar field and its working but I would like to see if any other solution without making changes in the application since it was working in 8.5 and 9.0.

The only difference I see in generated element XML between 8.5 and 10.5 is ..

1. 8.5 : <setting name="voice_grammar"></setting>
  2. 10.5 : <setting name="voice_grammar"/>

I have attached screenshots of element settings and error message that I see.

Appreciate your help to address this issue!

Regards,

Feroz Syed

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hemajosh
Level 4
Level 4

As per my understanding, this is a known issue with call studio upgrade to 10.5

Please install latest patch in Call Studio , both ES 7 and ES 5.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

hemajosh
Level 4
Level 4

As per my understanding, this is a known issue with call studio upgrade to 10.5

Please install latest patch in Call Studio , both ES 7 and ES 5.

Hi Feroz,

We are also upgrading from 8.5 to 10.5, and have had lots of problems. As Hemant wrote above, your problem will be solved by the ESs. The problem is probably because that you have some element nodes and page entries with the same name.

Now we have problems with building our java projects with antbuild. What do you use for building your projects, we are wondering if others also have this issues?

Thanks,

Deniz.

Mohan Karki
Level 1
Level 1

I ended up setting inputmode to dtmf, since we don't use speech then setting a dtmf keypress initialized to *. Then use dynamic classes to override the keypress. You could do the same using specifying a dummy grammar if you use speech.

sasikumarv
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

How did you fix this issue?I ran both ES5 & 7 and I still see this problem is custom Form element.

Configuration error : “”Voice Gramar”, “DTMF Grammar”, “Voice Keyword”, “DTMF Keypress”, all cannot be blank

Looks like you'll have to fill in something in for the DTMF Keypress

setting in the Settings tab. Your java code can ignore that setting, but

Studio bug won't let you validate without it.