Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any truth to the rumor that ASA software has been leaked, encryption reverse-engineered etc.? Just wondered if it's true or nonsense. I guess this might get deleted, which would be an answer of a sort I suppose.

jaysoo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am trying to upgrade the firmware on ASA's we have at multiple sites but for some reason copying over the firmware fails. We are currently running FP2140's in ASA mode and whenever I copy the files over from a windows machine, it fails. I am using ...

UZaman3 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My 5505 drops me off Blizzard games (World of WarCraft and Overwatch) every half hour or so but not based on play time.  For example, earlier today I was playing WoW.  I got disconnected from the game every hour and half hour on the clock around 4-7 ...

SHANE4252 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi Team,We are using the FTD 2110 as ASA using the ASA image. Now we need to upgrade the FTD with the ASA image itself. May i know how to upgrade? As we do not have ASDM access to these devices? How to upload the image? Can we use TFTP? If yes, may i...

ssan239 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card