cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Collections - Supervisor able to see own collection, plus agents from other collections!

sarbarnes
Level 4
Level 4

I have  customer who has CUIC deployed for 5 different countries, all of which have their own collections for Agents & Agent teams.

When running a report that has been created for their country, whilst they see their own Collection in the Search criteria, which if they click on will populate the selected detail, they also have the ability to add agents/agent teams from the available section, which are nothing to do with them.

This is a PCCE v10.0 installation using CUIC v10.0

basically they want the countries only to be able to see/choose agents/agent teams from their own country not across the whole of CUIC.

Can anyone help, I have checked permissions and they all seem in order.

Thanks Sarah

1 Reply 1

Sarah,

When you have access to a Value List, you have access to all items in that Value List (not just the items that belong to your Collections). The only sure way I know around this would be to create custom Value Lists for each country, which would also require separate Report Definitions for each country's reports.

One potential to try would be to disable the user's access to the Value List... it's been a while since I've tested this. I remember it not doing what I wanted when I tried it in 8.5, but I don't recall the reason I didn't like the resulting behavior. It might keep the user from running the report at all, or it might only allow them to run reports on the Collections that they have... I'm not sure.

-Jameson

-Jameson