cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to remove EIM channel from CUIC reporting

lianghaixiang
Level 1
Level 1

After cutting over UCCE platform to 10.5 last August, we started to use CUIC (v11.0) as reporting tool to replace webview. And EIM as a new component was integrated into our ucce platform. A big issue here is when we run an "agent team historical all fields" report, the AgentAvailTime is totally wrong for agents with both voice and EIM skill group set up. Looks many reports were messed up whenever EIM was involved, specifically for those agents with eim channel as one of their skill sets.

From the attached image, the agent "Campbell, Alicia" skilled with both voice and EIM, for each 15 minutes interval, sometime her AgentAvailTime is more than 15 minutes! It's like 45 minutes, 3 times of 15 minutes. I also attached the report  SQL definition here.

I'd appreciate if some one could advise here how to remove EIM channel from existing report definition.

thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

I would recommend you open a Cisco TAC case, so this issue could be corrected for all.

According to UCCE comparability matrix - CUIC 11 is supported with UCCE 10.5.

In the mean time you could make a copy of the Report Definition and review it and paste the SQL of it here.

But creating a new report the exact same as standard to use a Report Defination copy can take some time to setup.

Its likely the SQL contains both the voice and non voice media and you could filter the SQL to only review the voice only.

Gerry

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

I would recommend you open a Cisco TAC case, so this issue could be corrected for all.

According to UCCE comparability matrix - CUIC 11 is supported with UCCE 10.5.

In the mean time you could make a copy of the Report Definition and review it and paste the SQL of it here.

But creating a new report the exact same as standard to use a Report Defination copy can take some time to setup.

Its likely the SQL contains both the voice and non voice media and you could filter the SQL to only review the voice only.

Gerry