Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference now is freezing when i enter the meeting number

eliegerges
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have a problem concerning conference now feature.

I am trying to reach IVR extension from auto attendant, i call the PSTN number that directs me to auto attendant (translation pattern) then i dial the IVR extension.. the IVR tells me to enter the meeting number followed by #, when i enter the exact one nothing happens, a complete silence.

I tried to debug from voice gateway, the logs are showing that at the time i enter my meeting number :

check DTMF RELAY DIGIT BEGIN FOR 3WAY CONF and check DTMF RELAY DIGIT END FOR 3WAY CONF

your help is highly appreciated

Thank you so much

NB : when i configure a DID that directs me to IVR of the conference now feature this issue does not appear.

Internally the issue is also not appearing.

Elie

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kelli Glass
Community Manager
Community Manager

Elle,

I recommend you post this to the Cisco Support Community for additional feedback and information from technical experts.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/

If you think this could be a bug, then please open a case with Cisco Technical Support to help identify and track the issue.

Cisco Support - Software Downloads, Product Documentation, Support Tools, and Support Cases - Cisco

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Kelli Glass
Community Manager
Community Manager

Elle,

I recommend you post this to the Cisco Support Community for additional feedback and information from technical experts.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/

If you think this could be a bug, then please open a case with Cisco Technical Support to help identify and track the issue.

Cisco Support - Software Downloads, Product Documentation, Support Tools, and Support Cases - Cisco

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Hello Elie,

If you wait 15 seconds or so after pressing #, does the call go through?

Does this happen to every phone that calls from the PSTN?

Do you have any Call Manager traces from that specific call? I would love to see them.

Kind Regards,

Jaime.