Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Default Gadgets

tiagotiago
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is there anyway to get the Cisco Finesse's defaults gadgets code?

I want to costumize somethings if that is possible!

Thanks

Tiago

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Tiago,

From a Finesse API/notification perspective, it does not have the actual data from the chat/email, even in the current version of 11.5.

I am assuming that you are using the UCCX Chat and Email gadget. According to this post here: Setting finesse agent state for email/chat using APIs, the APIs behind this gadget is not for public use.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tiago,

Unfortunately, the code for the default gadgets are not public/open source. If you want to have a custom gadget, you would have to build it from scratch.

Thanx,

Denise

tiagotiago
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Denise, thanks for the response!

I have another question.

I wanted to customize the default gadgets so I could get the Chat/Email data and use it for 3rd party app.

We have finesse 10.6, I did some search and found out that finesse notifications only work for voice calls on this version.

Is there anyway to get the dialog context from the default gadgets? Or is there any other way to get data from emails/chats?

Or its impossible?

Thank you,

Tiago

Hi Tiago,

From a Finesse API/notification perspective, it does not have the actual data from the chat/email, even in the current version of 11.5.

I am assuming that you are using the UCCX Chat and Email gadget. According to this post here: Setting finesse agent state for email/chat using APIs, the APIs behind this gadget is not for public use.

Thanx,

Denise