Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to sign in or connect. Cannot connect to CUCM

jmartinezcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I've been trying the Cisco Jabber Web browser add-on V11.7 with the sample softphone also V11.7.

It was working until last friday morning, but suddenly it wasnt able to login anymore.

I managed to do the discovery, then enter the email and when I enter the username@jabber-sandbox.cisco.com and password nothing happens, it just stays there.

I tried the same procedure with the add-on and sample softphone V11.1 and when in the same part I get the message "Unable to sign in or connect. Cannot connect to CUCM server".

I read that there was some maintenance done in the sand box today... could it be related with this problem?

Thanks!

8 Replies 8

jmartinezcisco
Level 1
Level 1

I forgot to mention that I'm using Internet Explorer 11 and windows 7.

jmartinezcisco
Level 1
Level 1

It seems that the problem is with the expressway because I just tried connected to the sandbox via VPN with anyconnect and it worked. Can anybody please help me?

David,

We will check our expressway setup and get back to you shortly.

Joe

David,

Just checked our expressway setup (Jabber Client on Mac) and it working fine.

We will try to emulate your setup and test again. Can you send on the CUCM username allocated to you?

Thanks,

Joe

Hello Joe,

Thanks for your reply.

The username is jmartinez@fleetmind.com@jabber-sandbox.cisco.com

The info of the CUCM i got is:

Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.5.2

Hostname: hq-cucm-pub

Address: 10.10.20.1

Domain: abc.inc

FQDN: hq-cucm-pub.abc.inc

David,

Straight away i see that user is not in the correct format (two @). When was this user created? It must have been a while back.

Looking at your recent reservations, I see Jabber guest and another collaboration 10.5 lab. Expressway is not integrated into any of these environments, only the collab endpoint lab.

Joe

Joe,

The username and CUCM information I have is from one year ago. Its been working all this time until last friday when I first noticed the problem.

Hello Joe,

Sorry I didn't give feedback before but the accounts seem to be working fine now. Just being curious, do you know if something changed on the sandbox side?