Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX License

Hi everyone,

I have problem with UCCX License. After restarting the server, I got the following message

Cisco Unified CCX License package is None.

Upload a valid license by clicking Add License link

OR check the parameters of the system on which the License MAC depends.

I've tried to remove the licence (CLI) and upload it (CCX Administration), but it did't help.

Also every configuration of CCX Engine and others connected are gone...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Nuno Melo
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Yulya,

It is possible that some changes where done  to uccx that Change the licensing mac address , The current parameters that require a license re-host if changed are the following:

• Time zone
  • NTP server 1 (or none) 
  • NIC speed (or auto)
  • Hostname
  • IP Address 
  • IP Mask
  • Gateway Address
  • Primary DNS 
  • SMTP server
  • Certificate Information (Organization, Unit, Location, State, Country) 

Therefore if you change one of these Parameters  and restart the machine the previous license is no longer valid, you Need to re-host the current license. You can verify this If you access UCCX via CLI and issue the command Show Status you can check the current license mac-address and compare it with the one on the UCCX  .lic file if it is different you require a license re-host, this can be done by cisco Licensing Team

To re-host the license you can open a Support Case with Cisco Licensing Team to do this  a valid cisco user account and go to:

www.cisco.com/go/license

Click the help button, and select Open Case and request a license re-host

Alternatively you can reach your Cisco Partner to help you with the re-host process.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Yuliya,

I recommend you post this to the Cisco Support Community for additional information and access to technical support.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Thanks for advice!

I've just posted it there. Hope it helps too.

Nuno Melo
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Yulya,

It is possible that some changes where done  to uccx that Change the licensing mac address , The current parameters that require a license re-host if changed are the following:

• Time zone
  • NTP server 1 (or none) 
  • NIC speed (or auto)
  • Hostname
  • IP Address 
  • IP Mask
  • Gateway Address
  • Primary DNS 
  • SMTP server
  • Certificate Information (Organization, Unit, Location, State, Country) 

Therefore if you change one of these Parameters  and restart the machine the previous license is no longer valid, you Need to re-host the current license. You can verify this If you access UCCX via CLI and issue the command Show Status you can check the current license mac-address and compare it with the one on the UCCX  .lic file if it is different you require a license re-host, this can be done by cisco Licensing Team

To re-host the license you can open a Support Case with Cisco Licensing Team to do this  a valid cisco user account and go to:

www.cisco.com/go/license

Click the help button, and select Open Case and request a license re-host

Alternatively you can reach your Cisco Partner to help you with the re-host process.