Views
Helpful
Replies

mail body text gets truncate

Mukesh Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

i facing weird situation. I just deployed SM 11.5SU1 with UCCXSU1. Now the scenario is customer hosted a web form on their website. users fill the form and as soon as user submit the form, mail gets generated and sent to an email id. this email id is configured as an email CSQ in UCCX. whenever mail comes through that form and gets assigned in finesse, and agents reply on that mail, its body text gets truncate. has anyone faced this issue.

Regards,

Mukesh

4 Replies 4

namahesh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mukesh,

This behavior is definitely not correct.

When an agent replies to an email contact from Finesse desktop, the original email from customer is appended to the end of the agent's reply and sent back to the customer.

Please raise a support case with Cisco TAC about this, and we will support you further.

Thanks,

Nagendra U M

Hi Nagendra,

thanks for reply!! customer's mail does not get truncate. truncate part is from agent's reply. whatever agents reply, it gets truncate. for your information, i have re-queued this case three times in TAC but no concrete solution till now. It would be really good if you can assist me. If you need, i can provide TAC case number.

Thanks,

Mukesh

Hi Mukesh,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to make much progress with TAC.

This seems like some issue with the product functionality. Therefore, it needs a dedicated support team to get involved, collect system logs and troubleshoot.

Please do share the TAC case number and we will try and expedite resolution from our end.

Thanks,

Nagendra U M

Hi Nagendra,

Here is TAC ticket number (SR 683037560). Please help me getting this issue resolved.

Regards,

Mukesh