cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

configuring the finesse server

lee yongbeom
Level 1
Level 1

If you configure four finesse servers in a duplex mode PG server, the two finesse servers are in-service and the rest two out of service?

How many finesse servers can be configured as In Service in one ctiserver?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The Finesse team confirmed my initial statement that you can only have 2 Finesse servers per cti server. You can find documentation here: Solution Design Guide for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Release 11.6 - High Availability and Network Design [… . "A single Agent PG supports two instances of Cisco Finesse."

So, since only 2 is supported, only two would be in service.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If my memory is correct, you can have 2 finesse servers in service per cti server.

Thanx,

Denise

Yes, You are right.

I know that too.

But, when four finesse servers are configured on one ctiserver, all four servers are in service state, or two servers are in service state and the remaining two servers are out of service state.

Is that bug?

I am not sure what the behavior is with 4 servers. I have asked the Finesse team and I'm awaiting a response.

Thanx,

Denise

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The Finesse team confirmed my initial statement that you can only have 2 Finesse servers per cti server. You can find documentation here: Solution Design Guide for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Release 11.6 - High Availability and Network Design [… . "A single Agent PG supports two instances of Cisco Finesse."

So, since only 2 is supported, only two would be in service.

Thanx,

Denise