Views
Helpful
Replies

Need sample code for participant states

beozer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I am trying to use the dialog object to identify its (or more like its participant's) state. The generic state is easy to fetch but what I am after is a (participant's) state like 'HELD' or 'WRAP_UP'

Please provide a short sample code?

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, per DevNet's support guidelines, providing sample code is out of the scope of DevNet Developer support.

I would suggest taking a look at the Finesse JavaScript Library API documentation, specifically at the Dialog object.

In the Dialog object, there is a getParticipants() method that retrieves the list of participants in the Dialog. From there, you would just need to get the state of the participant.

I hope this helps.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, per DevNet's support guidelines, providing sample code is out of the scope of DevNet Developer support.

I would suggest taking a look at the Finesse JavaScript Library API documentation, specifically at the Dialog object.

In the Dialog object, there is a getParticipants() method that retrieves the list of participants in the Dialog. From there, you would just need to get the state of the participant.

I hope this helps.

Thanx,

Denise