Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller id issue in Remote Destination for Call Pickup Group

JoaoPatrx
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I have a scenario where some coworkers are receiving calls in a pickup group. They also have mobility enabled and a Remote Destination configured to ring every time their phone does. In this case the Remote Destination is Microsoft Teams Client routed to a SIP trunk.

Whenever the call is coming from the Call Pickup Group the caller ID is shown as anonymous in the Remote Destination. Caller ID is fine on the phone. Calls not coming from the Call Pickup Group also show the correct caller ID in Teams Client. So this affects only calls to the pickup group.

Hope I have made it clear. Any ideas?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Hi There, 

You may want to check the service parameter value and test it by setting it to false or true to see if there are any differences in the caller ID presentation.

ShalidKurunnanChalil_0-1710882894378.png

If this doesn't resolve the issue, could you please check the SBC/CUBE used for direct routing and see in which header the "anonymous" is being sent (From, PAI, or remote-party)?

Regards,

Disclaimer:

Responses are based on personal knowledge and experience. Consider them as guidance. Other members may offer different perspectives or better approaches. No responsibility is assumed for outcomes; discretion is advised.

Regards

By the way, is it a Hunt Group or a Call Pickup Group?

Firstly, you need to verify if the caller-ID information is being transmitted to Microsoft. This can be determined from the SBC/CUBE participating in Microsoft Direct Routing, as mentioned by @Shalid Kurunnan Chalil .

Response Signature

JoaoPatrx
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for all the replies.

My bad. I had a * as prefix in the calling party transformations of the hunt pilot. Removed it and now Teams presents the caller ID correctly.

Thank you for providing the solution for folks searching on this issue later! -- Maren